FLOW STATE has lots of beautiful car camping spots available. With the purchase of a camping pass you can set up your tent at FLOW STATE and get the best access to the festival.
Camping – $100 – Includes room for one average size vehicle and two camping tents, from Thursday to Sunday nights. If you want to park next to friends, please arrive together. Cars, trucks, SUVs, mini vans or other standard vehicles are allowed. We allow larger vehicles, but do not have RV hookups and you will be required to purchase 2 camping passes. CARRY IN-CARRY OUT!!!! NO PETS. NO OPEN FLAMES. NO ALCOHOL. NO GLASS. A camping pass will be issued upon arrival and must be clearly displayed in dash of vehicle. Best to buy in advance – we cannot guarantee there will be space on the day-of.
NOTE: By Purchasing either Camping ticket, YOU AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND WILL ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS AND POLICIES LISTED ON THIS PAGE.
Terms & Policies – Please remember that we offer camping with the expectation that you will be respectful of the venue and carry out all of your things.
- Car camping zone is in a designated section of the parking lot. Please cooperate with our attendants when you arrive.
- Check in for Car Camping will take place at times TBD, but likely around 8 a.m. Friday and Saturday. We will notify you of these times at least a week before the event. All campsites must be vacated by Monday at 6pm.
- Bring your tent, sleeping bag, camp chair, reusable water bottle and other camping necessities.
- Quiet Hours are from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please be respectful of your neighbors at all times.
- Bring your own food, beverages, and ice, but NO GLASS! Outside food and beverages are only allowed in the camping areas and not permitted inside the fenced perimeter. Secure your food from night critters in a locked cooler, storage box, or car.
- Pick up all trash around your campsite and take all camping equipment with you. FLOW STATE pays a weight fee for disposal, so any gear left behind will have a direct impact on our ability to offer the event in the future at an affordable price and at the beautiful I Bar Ranch.
- There will be water and port-o-lets accessible throughout the weekend.
- RVs are allowed but there are no hook ups and will require TWO camping spots.
- Bring trash bags!
- Pets are not allowed – no exceptions.
- Tents must be secured to the ground when left unattended.
- No ice will be sold on site.
- No open flames or incendiaries.
- No weapons, hard drugs, fireworks.
- No glass containers.
- No generators.
- No running vehicles or engines.
- Accessible Parking is available – please contact John Costello for details.
- FLOW STATE and our partners are not responsible for loss/theft of or damage to your personal belongings.