FLOW STATE has a limited number of car camping slots available. With the purchase of a camping pass, you can set up your tent at FLOW STATE and get the best access to the festival. See below for details. Flow State Full Pass required.
Car Camping – $80 – Make your vehicle your base camp! There is limited car camping so don’t hesitate – purchase a camping pass online when you purchase your FLOW STATE tickets. Ticket is good for one 10’x10′ camping space and one car, for Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights. If you want to park next to friends, please arrive together. Cars, trucks, SUVs, mini vans or other standard vehicles are allowed. We allow larger vehicles, but do not have RV hookups and you will be required to purchase 2 camping passes. CARRY IN-CARRY OUT!!!! NO PETS. NO OPEN FLAMES. NO ALCOHOL. NO GLASS. A camping pass will be issued upon arrival and must be clearly displayed in dash of vehicle.
Trailside Camping – $80 – Camp trailside for great views and easy access to the event! You must purchase a camping pass online when you purchase your FLOW STATE tickets. Ticket is good for one 10’x10′ camping space for Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights. All gear must be WALKED to campsite (50 meters from drop off zone) – no car access. If you want to park next to friends, please arrive together. CARRY IN-CARRY OUT!!!! NO PETS. NO OPEN FLAMES. NO ALCOHOL. NO GLASS.
NOTE: By Purchasing either Camping ticket, YOU AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND WILL ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS AND POLICIES LISTED ON THIS PAGE.
Terms & Policies – Please remember that we offer camping with the expectation that you will be respectful of the venue and carry out all of your things.
- Car camping zone is in a designated section of the parking lot. Please cooperate with our attendants when you arrive.
- Check in for Car & Trailside Camping will take place at times TBD, but likely around 8 a.m. Friday and Saturday and potentially on Thursday afternoon/eve. We will notify you of these times at least a week before the event. All campsites must be vacated by Sunday at 6pm.
- Bring your tent, sleeping bag, camp chair, reusable water bottle and other camping necessities.
- Quiet Hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please be respectful of your neighbors at all times.
- Bring your own food, beverages, and ice, but NO GLASS! Outside food and beverages are only allowed in the camping areas and not permitted inside the fenced perimeter. Secure your food from night critters in a locked cooler, storage box, or car. We recommend stopping at the Butcher & Pantry for all your camping food & beverages!
- Pick up all trash around your campsite and take all camping equipment with you. FLOW STATE pays a weight fee for disposal, so any gear left behind will have a direct impact on our ability to offer the event in the future at an affordable price and at the beautiful Ascutney Outdoors Center.
- There will be water and port-o-lets accessible throughout the weekend.
- Bring trash bags!
- Pets are not allowed – no exceptions.
- Tents must be secured to the ground when left unattended.
- No ice will be sold on site.
- No open flames or incendiaries.
- No weapons, hard drugs, fireworks.
- No glass containers.
- No Alcohol allowed while our beer tent is open.
- No generators.
- No running vehicles or engines.
- Accessible Parking is available – please contact John Costello for details.
- FLOW STATE and our partners are not responsible for loss/theft of or damage to your personal belongings.