Flow State Full Pass required. All camping passes purchased separately.
TRAILSIDE CAMPING – $65
There’s something pretty epic about a bike-in, bike-out campsite! Our Trailside Camping is located on a flat, comfy grass surface immediately adjacent to our event perimeter. In addition to idyllic access, there’s a fire pit (use is weather dependent,) and the view is simply amazing. Trailside Camping passes are good for one 10’x10′ plot, for Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights. All gear must be walked a short distance from our drop off loop to the campsite – there is no direct car access. If you want to camp next to friends, please arrive together. CARRY IN-CARRY OUT!!!! NO PETS. NO OPEN FLAMES. NO ALCOHOL. NO GLASS. Camping passes are available online and are purchased separately from Flow State tickets. Buy your camping pass now!
CAR CAMPING – $80 – SOLD OUT!
When your vehicle doubles as your adventure conduit, it just makes sense to make it your basecamp too! We have a limited amount of Car Camping spaces available at Flow State. They are located on the edge of our parking lot for easy access. Car Camping passes are good for one 10’x10′ camping space and one vehicle, for Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights. If you want to park next to friends, please arrive together. Cars, trucks, SUVs, mini vans or other standard vehicles are allowed. We allow larger vehicles, but do not have RV hookups and you will likely be required to purchase 2 camping passes. CARRY IN-CARRY OUT!!!! NO PETS. NO OPEN FLAMES. NO ALCOHOL. NO GLASS. A camping pass will be issued upon arrival and must be clearly displayed in dash of vehicle. Camping passes are available online and are purchased separately from Flow State tickets. Buy your camping pass now!
TERMS & POLICIES
We offer camping with the expectation that you will be respectful of the venue and carry out all of your things.
NOTE: By Purchasing either Camping ticket, YOU AGREE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND WILL ABIDE BY ALL THE TERMS AND POLICIES LISTED ON THIS PAGE.
- Car camping zone is in a designated section of the parking lot. Please cooperate with our attendants when you arrive.
- Check in for Car & Trailside Camping will take place at times TBD, but likely around 8 a.m. Friday and Saturday and Early Check in on Thursday evening. We will notify you of these times at least a week before the event. All campsites must be vacated by Sunday at 4pm.
- Bring your tent, sleeping bag, camp chair, reusable water bottle and other camping necessities.
- Quiet Hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please be respectful of your neighbors at all times.
- We have food vendors onsite but you may bring your own food, beverages, and ice, just NO GLASS! Outside food and beverages are only allowed in the camping areas and not permitted inside the fenced perimeter. Secure your food from night critters in a locked cooler, storage box, or car. We recommend stopping at the Butcher & Pantry for all your camping food & beverages!
- Pick up all trash around your campsite and take all camping equipment with you. FLOW STATE pays a weight fee for disposal, so any gear left behind will have a direct impact on our ability to offer the event in the future at an affordable price and at the beautiful Ascutney Outdoors Center.
- There will be water and port-o-lets accessible throughout the weekend.
- Bring your own trash bags!
- Pets are not allowed – no exceptions.
- Tents must be secured to the ground when left unattended.
- No ice will be sold on site but you can try the Butcher & Pantry.
- No open flames or incendiaries.
- No weapons, hard drugs, fireworks.
- No glass containers.
- No Alcohol allowed while our beer tent is open.
- No generators.
- No running vehicles or engines.
- Accessible Parking is available – please contact John Costello for details.
- FLOW STATE and our partners are not responsible for loss/theft of or damage to your personal belongings.