When is FLOW STATE?
- FLOW STATE is Friday, July 30th 2021 – Sunday, August 1st 2021
What is ATA?
- Located at the base of the old Ascutney Mountain Resort, the Ascutney Trails network snakes around the base of the northern side of the mountain and has grown since 2006 to include more than 35 miles of mapped singletrack with an additional 20 miles of trail on private land. This spring, Ascutney Trails will add another 10 miles of singletrack, headlined by the Norcross Trail, which contours the mountain from the Ascutney State Park Campground to the heart of the network in Brownsville. Also on tap is a skills park and flow trail.
What is Mountain Flyer?
- Mountain Flyer is a premium quality, quarterly mountain bike journal based in Gunnison, Colo., and Jeffersonville, Vt. Our honest editorial and rich photography take you straight into the gritty, salt-stained core of the mountain bike scene. Our mission is to inspire our readers to ride and explore. Mountain Flyer is renowned for its photo-driven, feature-oriented storytelling, focusing on clean design and high-quality printing.
Where do the proceeds of FLOW STATE go?
- 100% of profits go to the Ascutney Trails Association to keep up their growing network of trails and bring commerce to the Windsor/Brownvsille area
What are the rules around COVID 19?
- As covid protocols are ever changing we are doing our best to stay on top of regulations. Following current Vermont guidelines, at this time we ask that all individuals who are un-vaccinated to please wear a mask at the festival when social distancing cannot be maintained.
Is there onsite camping for FLOW STATE?
- Yes, we have a limited number of onsite camping you can check all the rules and regulations regarding camping here:
When does camping open?
- FLOW STATE camping opens Thursday night at 4 pm and we will accept cars until 8pm. Camping will then open back up Friday morning at 8am.
Can I bring my dog?
- While we do love our furry friends, please leave them at home or with a friend for this one.
Is the event cash only?
- We will be able to accept credit cards at the retail and registration booth, but food and expo vendors may be cash only.
Is there an ATM on site?
- There is not an ATM on site. Please bring enough cash for the weekend or plan on going to a bank in Windsor (10 min drive).
Will there be food on site?
- Yes, we have several food vendors lined up to serve breakfast lunch and dinner all weekend long.
Are there showers for those that are camping?
- We are working on lining up portable showers for the campers but at this time we do not have any onsite.
Will there be music?
- We have bands scheduled for Friday and Saturday night.
Will there be Beer?
- Better question, would it be a proper festival if we didn’t have Beer? There will be a beer garden running each day from 11am- 10pm. That being said in order for us to help keep this event safe and fun please leave your homebrews and personal supplies at home.
Can I have a camp fire at my camp site?
- Unfortunately, you cannot. Due to our agreement with the land owners and the local authorities we do not permit open fires.
Can I have a grill at my campsite?
- If you do not wish to eat some of the best food ever from our amazing food vendors you will be missing out, but you are allowed to bring your own food and grill to your FLOW STATE campsite.
What are the quiet hours?
- Following Local regulations, quiet hours are between 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
What do I need to bring if I want to demo bikes?
- You should bring a set of pedals, your ID and a credit card for the demo tent to hold as collateral.
What should I do if I want to camp next to my friend?
- All camping is first come first serve. If you would like to camp with a friend, please make sure to arrive at the same time.