When is FLOW STATE?
- FLOW STATE is Friday, May 27 – Monday, May 30, 2022.
Where is FLOW STATE?
- The I-Bar Ranch will host Flow State: 850 CTY Rd. 49, Gunnison, Colorado.
What is Gunnison Trails?
- Gunnison Trails is a non-profit trail advocacy organization established to assist land managers and other organizations and stakeholders, in maintaining existing trails, educating users on responsible trail-based recreation and pursuing new opportunities for biking, running and hiking trails which promote sustainable trail use throughout Gunnison County.
What is Mountain Flyer?
- Mountain Flyer is a premium quality, quarterly mountain bike journal based in Gunnison, Colo., and Jeffersonville, Vt. Our honest editorial and rich photography take you straight into the gritty, salt-stained core of the mountain bike scene. Our mission is to inspire our readers to ride and explore. Mountain Flyer is renowned for its photo-driven, feature-oriented storytelling, focusing on clean design and high-quality printing.
Where do the proceeds of FLOW STATE go?
- Proceeds go to Gunnison Trails to keep up their growing network of trails and bring commerce to the Gunnison area.
Is there onsite camping for FLOW STATE?
- Yes, we have lots of onsite camping you can check all the rules and regulations regarding camping here.
Can I bring my dog?
- While we do love our furry friends, please leave them at home or with a friend for this one.
Are there showers on?
- No. But we suggest going to the Gunnison Rec Center about 2 miles away from the Ranch.
Is the event cash only?
- We will be able to accept credit cards at the retail and registration booth, but food and expo vendors may be cash only.
Is there an ATM on site?
- There is not an ATM on site. Please bring enough cash for the weekend or plan on going to a bank in town (5 minutes away).
Will there be food on site?
- Yes, we have several food vendors lined up to serve breakfast lunch and dinner all weekend long.
Will there be music?
- We have bands scheduled for Friday, Saturday & Sunday night.
Can I have a camp fire at my camp site?
- Unfortunately, you cannot. Due to our agreement with the I Bar Ranch we do not permit open fires.
Can I have a grill at my campsite?
- You are allowed to bring your own food and grill to your FLOW STATE campsite. Please make sure it’s buttoned up & critter proof overnight though!
What are the quiet hours?
- Following Local regulations, quiet hours are between 11 p.m. – 8 a.m.
What do I need to bring if I want to demo bikes?
- You should bring a set of pedals, your ID and a credit card for the demo tent to hold as collateral.
What should I do if I want to camp next to my friend?
- All camping is first come first serve. If you would like to camp with a friend, please make sure to arrive at the same time.